Queenspins is an online casino owned and operated by Dama N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao. The operator is licensed by the Curacao gaming regulator, with a clickable seal displayed at the bottom of the main page.
A single glance at the wealthy portfolio reveals a plethora of top-notch providers. Some of the studios whose work is part of the Queenspins casino’s portfolio include the likes of ELK Studios, Betsoft, Quickspin, Pragmatic Play, Merkur Gaming, and many more. When it comes to navigation, there are no major problems, as everything is neatly structured and arranged intuitively. All the games are divided into genres, so you can easily find the desired slot adventure, or test your skills in some of the numerous Blackjack or Roulette games. There’s a fine collection of video poker as well.
Showing that responsibility is highly prioritized, the parlor offers multiple helpful tools such as Queenspins setting personal limits (daily, weekly, monthly), cool off, or self-exclusion by request. On top of that, players can seek external help in some of the organizations such as GamblersAnonymous, GamCare, Gambling Therapy, and others. Generally speaking, Terms don’t contain too many problematic spots. However, players should know that the hub reserves the right to close one’s account and to refund at its absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
QueenSpins Casino Welcome Bonus
You can tell that Queenspins takes great care of their players only by looking at the casino’s bonus program! Click the “Promotions” button in the top left and explore the bonuses to capitalize on. Take a look at the Queenspins bonuses that will level up your game:
- on your 1st deposit, you get a whopping 100% bonus up to €200;
- on each of your 2nd and 3rd deposits, you get a 50% bonus up to €200;
- on each of your 4th through 6th deposits, you get a 50% bonus up to €200. Keep in mind that you can only claim one bonus per day.
As you can see, the Queenspins bonus program covers not one, not three, but as many as six deposits! It looks like a never-ending avalanche of money prizes. In total, you can get up to €1,200 in bonus money. It looks like a juicy deal! Before exploring the juicy bonus offers, be sure to carefully read the Bonus Terms and Conditions to learn about the wagering requirements.
Terms and conditions:
- Only one Queenspins bonus is awarded per person (e-mail or IP address), unless stated otherwise.
- To submit a withdrawal request, the account must be fully verified and a minimum deposit must be made.
- There are min and max bet limits indicated on the game icons of live dealer games. Min bet value stands for the minimum bet amount accepted in this game, while max bet refers to the table max bet which is the maximum amount of total bet that a player can make at a gaming round.
- The Queenspins maximum bet with an active bonus is 5 EUR or equivalent in your local currency
- Minimum deposit required is 20 EUR or equivalent in your local currency
- To get any deposit bonus credited to your account, you need a deposit of at least 20 EUR amount or equivalent in your local currency.
- When using an activated bonus, the real money from the player’s account is wagered first and only then the bonus money.
- All deposit bonuses have wager x50 deposit.
- The Queenspins Website reserves the right to update Bonus Terms and Conditions at any time.
- If wagering requirements have not been met within the period of bonus validity, both bonus money and winnings will be removed from player’s balance.
- Any Queenspins bonus can be cancelled before you start playing it through. Please contact the Website support service to find out more about cancelling your bonus.
- The management of the Queenspins Casino reserves the right to withhold or seize any bonuses or winnings gained as a result of fraudulent or otherwise unfair practices.
- Players can request a withdrawal of their deposits prior meeting the wagering requirements but keep in mind that the bonus and winnings will be forfeited.