Huge LeoVegas Casino Welcome Bonus waiting for players
LeoVegas Casino are a fairly new player on the online casino scene. They were founded in 2010, and in just a few short years managed to cement their place as one of the leading operators in the UK. They refer to themselves as the King of Mobile Casinos – probably because their mobile app is, in our opinion, the best one yet. But what about roulette games? Can LeoVegas compete with the other big casinos in this category? Let’s take a closer look at what they have to offer and find out.
As far as RNG games go, LeoVegas Casino has plenty to offer. There are a total of 16 roulette games from some of the top developers out there, like NetEnt and IGT. Among the classic roulette games, you can find a good amount of spin-offs, like 3 Wheel Roulette, Double/Triple Bonus Spin Roulette, and Key Bet Roulette. Such a great variety of roulette games is not often seen at online casinos – congratulations to LeoVegas for finally making a difference and showing roulette some love. Here are all available RNG roulette games, along with some useful information.
LeoVegas Casino sports one of the biggest game collections around – there are more than 500 games available. While other online casinos offer games from only one developer, LeoVegas does the exact opposite – their library is composed of titles from many reputable software companies, like Microgaming, BetSoft, NetEnt, SG Interactive, etc. There are many different casino games to choose from, especially if you are a slots fan – there are over 400 of those. Slot machines at LeoVegas include all-time favourites, such as Mega Moolah, Starburst, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Aliens.
LeoVegas Casino Welcome Bonus
LeoVegas Casino has a very lucrative welcome bonus – 100% up to 400. The bonus is on par with the high roller bonus that Casino.com is offering. As with any other welcome bonus or a promotional offer out there, this one too comes with wagering requirements. At LeoVegas, the wagering requirements affect the bonus money, the bonus spins, and the winnings. You need to wager them at least 35 times to be able to make a withdrawal. Otherwise, you would forfeit the bonus money and your winnings, which something ubiquitous today.
Well, we were right! The LeoVegas Casino bonus is 100% up to €£400 for customers who sign up and make their first deposit.In addition to this, when you first deposit you’ll get 20 no deposit free spins to use. These are two great LeoVegas bonuses, but get ready for their third… For each of your first four deposits you’ll get 20 free spins, totalling 100 LeoVegas free spins for new customers.If you like the sound of these bonuses, and you’re enticed by the awesome LeoVegas mobile app, then you should check them out by following the link at the bottom of this page.
Terms and conditions:
- The New Player Casino Welcome Bonuses are only available to new players who have never played on LeoVegas and who register an account at LeoVegas Casino from the 12th of March 2019 until further notice and who have selected the Casino Welcome Bonus on sign-up.
- The player has 14 days from registration to claim their LeoVegas Casino New Player Casino Welcome Bonus offer.
- When playing towards the wagering for a New Player Casino Welcome Bonus the player’s deposited funds will be used, until the wagering requirement is met, and the bonus funds are unlocked to be claimed.
- The player needs to fulfill the wagering requirement of the LeoVegas CasinoNew Player Casino Welcome Bonus within 30 days from the deposit has been made.
- Once a LeoVegas Casino New Player Casino Welcome Bonus card has been completed the next New Player Casino Welcome Bonus card will become available. A total of four (4) New Player Casino Welcome Bonus cards are available to each new player.
- Bets made with real money funds deposited during the wagering of a New Player Casino Welcome Bonus will contribute towards the wagering of the bonus. LeoVegas
- LeoVegas Casino Players who do not wish to use any of the New Player Welcome Bonuses can either decline the offer via the offer card as shown on the players ‘My offers’ page, or allow the offer to expire.
- The LeoVegas Casino player will need to wager each of their New Player Welcome Bonuses offers 35 times using real money before they can claim and withdraw the offer amount.