Well-established CasinoEuro has offered casino games online since 2002 and holds its gaming license in Malta. CasinoEuro.com is run by BML Group Ltd, owned by Swedish Betsson AB. Casino Euro is available in a fully Swedish-language version with Swedish casino games and Swedish support.
CasinoEuro is available both via the computer and the mobile phone – no download required. You can also play Real Dealers directly in the browser. In addition to the classic gaming games in the Live Casino, you also have a wide range of Virtual Roulette, BlackJack, VideoPoker, Scratch Cards, Arcade Games, Traditional Slots and Leaky Animated Video Slot Machines to choose from – as well as a number of progressive jackpots. The over 275 games are provided by others:
At CasinoEuro, you can choose from several payment methods, such as Visa, Mastercard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Instant Bank, Bank Transfer, Ukash and Paysafecard. No fees are charged on deposits. Withdrawals may be subject to a fee if you exceeded the number of free withdrawals for a given month. In that case, you will be notified of this in connection with the withdrawal request. Instant Bank withdrawals and e-wallets are processed within 24 hours. Visa card withdraw takes 3-5 days and bank transfer 2-7 business days. Withdrawals can not be made with Paysafecard or Mastercard, so if you have used any of these for deposit, payment will be made by bank transfer.
CasinoEuro Welcome Offer
CasinoEuro bonuses are available in several forms, where a CasinoEuro deposit bonus is the most common. Welcome Bonus is no exception and matches your first deposit with 100% up to €150 in bonus! To make full use of your CasinoEuro welcome bonus, you will have to deposit €150, which gives you a total of €300 to play, giving you both more playing time and greater winning chances in this first-rate and somewhat traditional casino.
As an active player on the site, you have the opportunity to take part in various campaigns. A deposit bonus is, as mentioned, the most common bonus form and is usually distributed at least once a month, but also bonus without deposit occurs through various promotions and competitions.
Terms and conditions:
- This Offer is available for new customers registering at CasinoEuro from the 15th March 2016.
- You must opt-in to the Offer on the deposit page before making the deposit in order to receive the offer.
- Only your first deposit will qualify for the Offer. The minimum deposit required to activate the Offer is €15.
- The Offer must be claimed within 14 days of registration. You will not be able to claim the Offer after this time has elapsed.
- The Offer is not available to customers residing in Russia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkey, UK, Argentina, Israel, Japan, Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Czech Republic, Poland or Slovenia.
- Deposits made through Trustly, Skrill or Neteller will not be eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer can only be received once per CasinoEuro account, person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number and / or IP address.
- The maximum Bonus available to you will be the equivalent of your deposit amount and no more than €150 (as per your account currency).
- You will be required to choose your Bonus amount and claim the Bonus once the deposit has been made.
- On claiming the Bonus, you will receive the amount specified in ‘Bonus Money’ and the equivalent amount from your deposit will be reserved as ‘Locked Money’.
- The ‘Bonus Money’, ‘Locked Money’ and any winnings generated from them are reserved money and cannot be withdrawn until the Wagering Requirement of the Bonus is met.
- Wagering Requirement of the Bonus: The Bonus must be wagered a minimum of 40 times within 5 days of the Bonus being credited. For example, if you claim a €25 Bonus, you will be required to bet a total amount of €1,000 (which is €25 x 40) in the casino within 5 days of claiming the Bonus before you may cash out.
- Failure to meet the Wagering Requirement will result in the forfeit of the Bonus and any winnings that have resulted from the Bonus.